Here are links to PDF files of the AWANA Council Time curriculum I used for several years. It’s based off of the idea of a catechism, where each week the children are asked a question about God and learn the answer.
Each lesson is free for you to use and distribute.
Note: I’m still in the process of proof-reading, formatting and upload these lessons. More will appear each week as I finish them.
- What does AWANA stand for?
- Who or what is God?
- What is sin?
- Who has sinned?
- Who is Jesus?
- How can I have a relationship with God?
- What is prayer?
- What is the Bible?
- How can a Christian grow?
- Should I Tell Others About Jesus?
- How Should I Deal With Mean People?
- Should I talk about my friends behind their backs?
- Can my words hurt others?
- What is the golden rule?
- Does God care what I watch or listen to?
- Should I listen to my parents?
- Does God care how I do in school?
- Does God care about the stuff I have?
- Does God care if I’m popular?
- What is a church’s job?
- Does God care who my friends are?
- Year in Review